We all love books!
Books help us run away from all the troubles, worries, stress and crawl into a place where we can be ourselves (or a fictional character) and just be free!
I, for one, love the smell of books, they make me feel like I’m home, even when I’m far away. When I start reading, I just get dragged into the story and I can’t put the book down until it’s finished; I had a lot of sleepless nights because of this habit!
Nowadays people don’t particularly find the time to read anymore, so I’ve come up with some pictures, which might turn a dull place into a magical “book corner” – let’s call it like that.
Maybe this way, people might reconnect with their desire to read and create their own comfortable corner and just let their imagination run wild.
- A hammock in the attic – an easy solution, if you don’t have a lot of money, or space.
- A window shelter – what better place to relax and enjoy a good book?!?
- Your work place – you can still have a good time reading, when you take a break from work.
- The living room couch – turn it into a book shelter and that way you can read any time you want.
- Your own bed – make it your own “comfort book zone”
Now, having all these ideas, you might just pick a book and start reading… didn’t you miss this? 🙂