I have to say, watching cartoons with my little baby girl has become my favourite activity. It brings back so many memories and I absolutely love the happiness and joy it brings to her when she hears songs or sees colourful characters or any other thing that captures her attention. So, because it’s Christmas Eve, I’ve decided to post some of the songs that we really enjoy… they are all from classic cartoons, so I hope you enjoy them all!
01. Her favourite so far (meaning the one that makes her fall asleep faster) is the theme song from Beauty and the Beast…
02. Next in line is the song from Anastasia
03. A nice duet, from The Prince of Egypt, perfect for the holidays is this
04. A song that has been popular for quite some time now is from Frozen
05. And last, but certainly not least, the song from The Grinch
So, now you are ready to welcome Santa with all his gifts… enjoy your night!
P.S. For more posts about pregnancy and motherhood, check my “Letters to my child” Category!