Walking down on memory lane, I’ve stumbled upon some of my favourite cartoons.
It’s been more than twenty years since I’ve actually sat down and watched the cartoons I used to love, so here goes, my top 10 (in random order).
1. Pirates of Dark Water, I was 5 years old when I first saw it on TV and I still love it.
2. Another favourite was Captain Planet and I’m sure you’ve all enjoyed it. I’ve learned a lot from the planeteers and I believe more children should watch it nowadays.
3. A classic was The Jetsons. It’s just something about the future that keeps us wondering what will happen next… we still don’t have the flying cars though 😦
4. Of course, The Flintstones are next. The past, dinosaurs and cars without engines – use feet power!
5. I like bears, they’re just cute and cuddly, so Yogi Bear is on this list too.
6. There’s just something about this dog… Scooby-Doo, where are you?
7. The coolest cat of all time, Top Cat.
8. This list couldn’t be complete without the Looney Tunes:
9. Science takes a new form in Dexter’s Lab:
10. Last but not least, we have Wacky Races, I think that’s when I actually started loving cars so much.
There are a lot more cartoon series out there, but these are still my favourite ones… Which ones did you like?
P.S. For more posts about pregnancy and motherhood, check my “Letters to my child” Category!
Photo source: Pinterest