I need to start this blog post with this picture:
This is exactly how I feel about books… maybe that’s why I’m not into fashion that much. A book, in my opinion, can revive any kind of fashion and books are the proof that some things are never out of fashion. So, today I’ll write something that all the book-lovers will appreciate.
My top five favourite libraries – they are spectacular!
1. Trinity College in Dublin – it is my favourite place in the city, I’ve been there so many times, I don’t even remember. I absolutely love this place, it gives me the peace I need.
2. Strahov Library in Prague – I really want to visit this place, I am pretty sure I will absolutely love it.
3. Austrian National Library in Vienna – tell me you don’t want to go there. It looks dreamy.
4. Queen’s College Library at Oxford University – definitely on my “to see” list.
5. Admont Abbey Library in Admont, Austria – this place looks absolutely magnificent.
Now, which one is your favourite? Do you have a top five? I would really love to find out your favourites.
Just imagine walking in there, the smell of books, combined with the smell of wood and all the history, feelings and imagination… I am so glad there are places like this in the world.
Photo sources: Serene Perceptions on Pinterest